We have personally thought through all the amenities on site so that we can provide you with all your home comforts.
St. Andrews and the surrounding area have lots to offer and are sure to make your holiday one of a kind.
To make your stay even more relaxing, you can enjoy a private hot tub located beside the lodge. The lodge has an enclosed decking with outside furniture.
This property has a fire to keep you cosy and warm during your stay.
Staying here also allows you access to our health suite. Time to relax in our sauna and steam room.
Oh, and it's pet-friendly too!
As a self-catering stay, you'll find everything you need for a perfect stay.
The kitchen has a fridge, a hob, an oven, a kettle, a freezer and a microwave.
The lodge is a perfect place to relax and offers television and internet access.
This has two bedrooms and can comfortably sleep 4.
In the first bedroom, you will find a double bed.
The second bedroom contains twin beds
There are two bathrooms the main bathroom has a large shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin.
the ensuite bathroom has a bath with an over-the-bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin
Linen and towels are all included to make your stay more enjoyable.
During your stay at Stewarts Resort, you have unlimited access to the health suite, including the fitness room, sauna & steam room. Please speak to someone at reception when you collect the keys if you wish to use any of these facilities, as the sauna will have to be booked in advance.
Other facilities at Stewarts Resort include:
- The Godfather Restaurant. Call to book 07934 815336 Open Monday- Sunday 9:00 am - 11:00 pm.
- Resort Shop- Dan's Goods - Shopping essentials, hot rolls, takeaway coffees, ice-cream Open 7 Days, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Golf Simulator - Stewarts Resort Pro-Golf Studio | Scheduling and Booking Website (simplybook.it)
- Driftwood Spa - Pre Book- (email@example.com)
- Suzanne Clark Beauty & Aesthetics - Call to book 07936 436648
- American Pool Room / Children's Play Park/ 9 Hole Mini Golf, all Free of Charge
- Cameron Reservoir - designated footpath from the resort
- Check-in time is 4 pm, and check-out is 10 am.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the lodge.
- Smoking is permitted outside the lodge, but please dispose of your butts responsibly.
- Parking is available for two cars.
- Pets are permitted to stay at this property – however, no more than two small dogs.
- Glass tumblers and glass bottles are not permitted inside the hot tub - please use plastic
- Be respectful of your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum
- There is a strict no-noise policy after 10 pm.
- Damages deposit will be payable on arrival. This is refundable 72 hours after your departure, providing no damage is caused.
We hope you enjoy your stay!