Enjoy everything St Andrews has to offer! Spend your days discovering the surrounding area as there are many things to do nearby. Your home away from home gives you exclusive access to an entire lodge designed to allow you to live as a local. Stewarts Resort is set in over 170 acres the landscaped grounds and woodland walks lead onto Cameron Reservoir, just three miles from St Andrews, the world-famous home of golf. The lodge is finished to high standards and with quality fixtures and fittings, and it includes a utility room, ideal for storage or drying your dog off. The decking has been extended as the hot tub sunken in for privacy, and the fully enclosed decking is safe for young kids and dogs.
This beautiful holiday home provides a great living space ideal for entertaining, relaxing by the fireplace, and enjoying your St Andrews escapes, a well-proportioned open plan kitchen and a dining area. This stylish home also includes a snug room which has the option to be closed off from the lounge and it can also be used as an office, kids’ room or an extra bedroom if needed.
As a self-catering lodge, you'll find everything you need for a perfect stay. The kitchen is very modern and includes an island as well as a freestanding American-style fridge freezer, the perfect home-from-home!
Lodge 19 can comfortably sleep 6. The master bedroom (kingsize bed) includes an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom comprises two single beds, which can be arranged into a double bed. There is also a three-piece family bathroom, with an overhead shower, accessible from the hallway.
The third is a versatile snug room adjacent to the lounge which contains a double sofa bed.
- Master bedroom with double bed & en-suite shower.
- Twin Bedroom
- Snug room
- Family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Pets friendly
- Private hot tub sunken on the enclosed decking
- Private parking for two cars
Linen and towels are all included to make your stay more enjoyable.
During your stay at Stewarts Resort, you have unlimited access to the health suite, including the fitness room, sauna & steam room. Please speak to someone at reception when you collect the keys if you wish to use any of these facilities, as the sauna will have to be booked in advance.
Other facilities at Stewarts Resort include:
- The Godfather
Restaurant. For reservations and breakfast enquiries, please call 07934 815333.
- Resort Shop- Dan's Goods
- shopping essentials, hot rolls, takeaway coffees, ice cream
- Golf Simulator - Stewarts Resort Pro-Golf Studio
(reservation required ).
- Suzanne Clark Beauty & Aesthetics
-for appointments please call 07936 436648.
-Children's Play Park/ 9 Hole Mini Golf, all Free of Charge
- Cameron Reservoir - designated footpath from the resort
Resort facilities may be seasonal and are under separate ownership/management by Stewart Resort. It is, therefore, important to check beforehand if your lodge hire depends on any of the facilities offered being open during your intended stay.
Resort facilities may be seasonal and are under separate ownership/management by Stewart Resort. It is, therefore, important to check beforehand if your lodge hire depends on any of the facilities offered to be open during your intended stay.
- Check-in time is 4 pm, and check-out is 10 am.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the lodge.
- Smoking is permitted outside the lodge, but please dispose of your butts responsibly.
- Parking is available for two cars.
- Pets are permitted to stay at this property – however, no more than two small dogs.
- Glass tumblers and glass bottles are not permitted inside the hot tub - please use plastic
- Be respectful of your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum
- There is a strict no-noise policy after 10 pm.
- Damages deposit will be pre-authorised before your arrival. This is refundable 72 hours after your departure, providing no damage is caused.
We hope you enjoy your stay!