Immerse yourself in all that St Andrews has to offer! Spend your days exploring the beautiful surroundings and enjoying the numerous activities nearby. Your home away from home provides exclusive access to a fully-equipped lodge designed to give you an authentic local experience.
As a self-catering lodge, you'll find everything you need for a perfect stay. The kitchen is well-appointed with a fridge, hob, oven, kettle, freezer, and microwave. With two bedrooms, this lodge comfortably sleeps four adults. The first bedroom features a double bed, while the second bedroom provides twin beds.
There are two bathrooms available for your convenience. The main bathroom includes a toilet, sink, and shower. The second bathroom is the master en-suite, complete with a toilet, bath, overhead shower, and sink.
To ensure a comfortable stay, linen and towels are provided, adding to the convenience of your visit.
Additionally, as a guest of the lodge, you will have access to the leisure facilities, including the gym, sauna, and steam room. Take advantage of these amenities to further enhance your experience.
Experience the ultimate getaway at this lodge, where comfort, stunning views, and access to leisure facilities await you.
Other facilities at Stewarts Resort include:
- The Godfather Restaurant- Open seven days, 12 am - 11:00 pm. For reservations and breakfast enquiries, please call 07934 815336.
- Resort Shop- Dan's Goods - shopping essentials, hot rolls, takeaway coffees, ice cream - Open seven days, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Golf Simulator - Stewarts Resort Pro-Golf Studio (reservation required ).
- Driftwood Spa - Pre Book- (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Clark Beauty & Aesthetics -for appointments please call 07936 436648.
- American Pool Room / Children's Play Park/ 9 Hole Mini Golf, all Free of Charge
- Cameron Reservoir - designated footpath from the resort
- Check-in time is 4 pm, and check-out is 10 am.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the lodge.
- Smoking is permitted outside the lodge, but please dispose of your butts responsibly.
- Parking is available for two cars.
- Pets are permitted to stay at this property – however, no more than two small dogs.
- Be respectful of your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum
- There is a strict no-noise policy after 10 pm.
- Damages deposit will be pre-authorised before your arrival. This is refundable 72 hours after your departure, providing no damage is caused.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Cancellations must be notified to and received by us in writing (preferably by email) and once received we will confirm and process your cancellation request.
We offer Flexible Cancellation which removes the stress and worry of booking your holiday. You can cancel your booking and obtain a full refund of the lodging costs you have paid for up to ninety (90) days before the Holiday Commencement Date. For example, if your Holiday Commencement Date is a Saturday, then you can cancel as late as the prior Saturday. However, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible about your cancellation.
If you cancel in less than 90 days of the Holiday Commencement Date then date, you may be due a partial refund from your booking:
For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out your own travel insurance for UK holidays which covers booking cancellations. This will give you the peace of mind that you will get your money back if you need to cancel your holiday at almost the last minute. If you choose not to, you accept responsibility for any loss you may incur due to your cancellation.