Experience unparalleled relaxation in a luxurious lodge, where you can indulge in the ultimate getaway with your loved ones. This stunning lodge offers a serene atmosphere and provides a comfortable stay for up to four people. It features a double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, as well as a twin bedroom. Additionally, a convenient walk-in shower room is available for your comfort and convenience.
As a guest at Stewarts Resort, you'll have unlimited access to the health suite, which includes a fitness room, sauna, and steam room. To use these facilities, call reception staff upon collecting your keys. Advanced booking is required for the sauna.
Bed linen and towels will be provided for you.
Other facilities at Stewarts Resort include:
- The Godfather Restaurant- Open seven days, 12 am - 11:00 pm. For reservations and breakfast enquiries, please call 07934 815336.
- Resort Shop- Dan's Goods - shopping essentials, hot rolls, takeaway coffees, ice cream - Open seven days, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Golf Simulator - Stewarts Resort Pro-Golf Studio (reservation required ).
- Driftwood Spa - Pre Book- (email@example.com)
- Suzanne Clark Beauty & Aesthetics -for appointments please call 07936 436648.
- American Pool Room / Children's Play Park/ 9 Hole Mini Golf, all Free of Charge
- Cameron Reservoir - designated footpath from the resort
We hope you have a delightful and memorable stay at this luxury lodge, filled with relaxation, comfort, and quality time with your nearest and dearest.
Cancellations must be notified to and received by us in writing (preferably by email) and once received we will confirm and process your cancellation request.
We offer Flexible Cancellation which removes the stress and worry of booking your holiday. You can cancel your booking and obtain a full refund of the lodging costs you have paid for up to ninety (90) days before the Holiday Commencement Date. For example, if your Holiday Commencement Date is a Saturday, then you can cancel as late as the prior Saturday. However, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible about your cancellation.
If you cancel in less than 90 days of the Holiday Commencement Date then date, you may be due a partial refund from your booking:
For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out your own travel insurance for UK holidays which covers booking cancellations. This will give you the peace of mind that you will get your money back if you need to cancel your holiday at almost the last minute. If you choose not to, you accept responsibility for any loss you may incur due to your cancellation.