Treat yourself to a luxury self-catering break in this stunning hot tub lodge. Situated within the impressive Stewart’s Resort, just 4 miles from the home of golf, St Andrews and a short drive to several beautiful seaside towns – a holiday in the Rivington at St Andrew’s 32 will be one you think back fondly on, for years to come.
This high-spec lodge can sleep up to 6 people comfortably. It has three bedrooms, a master with en suite, another with twin beds and a third with bunk beds. The lodge is ideal for families, couples, golfers or girls on a spa trip.
The open-plan layout includes a large kitchen/dining area and a spacious lounge. The decking area is enclosed, which is ideal for pets and the safety of young kids. The hot tub is sunken into the decking, which is great for privacy and easy access.
Rivington 32 is the lodge you want for a relaxing break with family or friends. The area is a haven for golfers, with several quality courses within a 30-minute drive of the resort.
You’ll find everything you need for a memorable stay at this lodge. The kitchen has a fridge, freezer, gas oven and hob, kettle, toaster and microwave. The master bedroom has a double bed, an en suite with a walk-in shower and a walk-in wardrobe.
There is ample seating in the lounge/dining area. Free Wi-fi is included, and there is a Smart TV. There is a family bathroom with an additional walk-in shower, a w.c. and a wash hand basin. All bed linen and towels are provided for you. Please bring your own towels for hot tub use. No smoking is allowed in the lodge. Plastic glasses are provided for use around the hot tub area. Strictly no breakable glasses when using the hot tub.
Linen and towels are all included to make your stay more enjoyable.
During your stay at Stewarts Resort, you have unlimited access to the health suite, including the fitness room, sauna & steam room. Please speak to someone at reception when you collect the keys if you wish to use any of these facilities, as the sauna will have to be booked in advance.
Other facilities at Stewarts Resort include:
- The Godfather Restaurant- Open seven days, 12 am - 11:00 pm. For reservations and breakfast enquiries, please call 07934 815336.
- Resort Shop- Dan's Goods - shopping essentials, hot rolls, takeaway coffees, ice cream - Open seven days, 9 am - 6 pm.
- Golf Simulator - Stewarts Resort Pro-Golf Studio (reservation required ).
- Driftwood Spa - Pre Book- (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Suzanne Clark Beauty & Aesthetics -for appointments please call 07936 436648.
- American Pool Room / Children's Play Park/ 9 Hole Mini Golf, all Free of Charge
- Cameron Reservoir - designated footpath from the resort
- Check-in time is 4 pm, and check-out is 10 am.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the lodge.
- Smoking is permitted outside the lodge, but please dispose of your butts responsibly.
- Parking is available for two cars.
- Pets are permitted to stay at this property – however, no more than two small dogs.
- Glass tumblers and glass bottles are not permitted inside the hot tub - please use plastic
- Be respectful of your neighbours and keep noise to a minimum
- There is a strict no-noise policy after 10 pm.
- Damages deposit will be pre-authorised before your arrival. This is refundable 72 hours after your departure, providing no damage is caused.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Cancellations must be notified to and received by us in writing (preferably by email) and once received we will confirm and process your cancellation request.
We offer Flexible Cancellation which removes the stress and worry of booking your holiday. You can cancel your booking and obtain a full refund of the lodging costs you have paid for up to ninety (90) days before the Holiday Commencement Date. For example, if your Holiday Commencement Date is a Saturday, then you can cancel as late as the prior Saturday. However, we ask that you give us as much notice as possible about your cancellation.
If you cancel in less than 90 days of the Holiday Commencement Date then date, you may be due a partial refund from your booking:
For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out your own travel insurance for UK holidays which covers booking cancellations. This will give you the peace of mind that you will get your money back if you need to cancel your holiday at almost the last minute. If you choose not to, you accept responsibility for any loss you may incur due to your cancellation.
"We stayed for my husband’s big birthday. Everything was perfect- we can’t wait to stay again the staff were so kind and the lodge was immaculate. !"
Kathy Glasheen | 24 February 2023
"Celebrating a 50th Brithday with family as well as Christmas. Had a lovely stay. The view is great from the hot tub. The location is very quiet at this time too. Thank you."
Mrs Yvonne Gillespie | 23 December 2022